Irina Osharova is recognized expert with worldwide reputation, Patent Attorney, Lawyer. She was among the first ten experts, who were attested and certified in 1992 as Patent Attorney.
"Fellow name partner Irina Osharova has been a redoubtable presence at the firm since day one, bringing decades of invaluable insight to every brief she handles"
World Trademark Review 1000 (2017)
- Trademark Search and Clearance
- Patent Searches and Clearance
- Filing and Prosecution of Inductrial Property Applications
- Management of Worldwide intellectual property Portfolios
- Opposition and Appeal Board Proceeding
- Copyright Registration
- Annual Fee Paiments
Kyiv National Technical University, Master of Sciences
Moscow Central Institute of Patents, Master of Sciences
Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, Master of Laws
Training at Patent and Law firms in Germany, the UK and France.
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- The Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Ukrainian Association of Patent Attorneys
LEGAL 500 EMEA
Irina Osharova is listed among the best practitioners in the sphere of intellectual property
Irina Osharova gained gold in the individual ranking of the research 'The world's leading trademark professionals"
Irina Osharova is in the Band 2 among the leading individuals in the sphere of intellectual property
Irina Osharova is named among the most respected and recommended lawyers in the sphere of intellectual property rights