International ranking agency Best Lawyers determined the best lawyers based on the results of the annual survey ‘The Best Lawyers in Ukraine 2019’. At once five partners of Doubinsky & Osharova are recommended by the ranking in several practices, and the Agency is recognized as the best in the field of intellectual property law.
This year, Best Lawyers for the first time has determined the law firms of the year in different practice areas. Doubinsky & Osharova became the Law Firm of the Year in the field of intellectual property law, and partner Irina Osharova is recognized as the leader of the practice. The nomination "The Law Firm of the Year" is based on a handful of factors, including: feedback from lawyers, the size and coverage of the firm in a specific practice area, and the reputation of the firm as an expert in this field.
According to the results of the survey, based on expert opinion of leading lawyers, the following Agency’s partners are recognized by Best Lawyers:
- managing partner Michael Doubinsky is recognized as the leading experts in the Intellectual Property Law and Litigation;
- partner Irina Osharova is named among the leading experts in the Intellectual Property Law and Litigation;
- partner Victoria Soplinyak is recognized as one of the best lawyers in the Intellectual Property Law;
- partner Anton Koval is named among the best lawyers in the Intellectual Property Law;
- partner Yaroslav Ognevyuk is recognized among the best lawyers in Litigation.
Best Lawyers International is one of the most authoritative peer-review publications in the legal profession, which evaluates the activity of lawyers and law firms every year. The ranking is compiled on the basis of an analysis of expert assessments provided by the lawyers on a confidential basis.