- All we do for Clients is our top. We work hard to justify the trust and expectations of the Client. We guarantee absolute confidentiality of information received from the Client. We realize our responsibility for routine maintenance and for resolve of nonstandard problems. We provide due reports on proceeding the Client about his State of affairs.
- On the first day of our activity we declared an unwavering commitment to high quality of services that we provide to Clients. Each of our team members is doing everything to comply with these standards. Therefore, each case is handled with professional excellence. We focus our efforts to ensure successful result of our work.
- We set ourselves ambitious goals, the achievement of which will give the opportunity to be more attractive to Clients.
- We keep a favorable psychological climate in our team, having individual approach to each team member, taking into account his needs and giving them the chance to develop and choose the work area.
- We systematize experience gained by our professionals. We always encourage the desire to gain experience and share it with the colleagues.
- We enjoy sharing experiences at seminars, conferences and meetings.
We offer our Clients a strategy of creation a portfolio of intellectual property and provide its complex protection.
We provide a full range of intellectual property services.
Our lawyers and patent attorneys are graduates from the best educational institutions and have excellent practical experience.
Our history is the history of long-term successful practice, which ensured high reputation and rating of our Agency.
The International Trademark Association (INTA) once again demonstrates the solidarity and support of the IP community of Ukraine.detail
INTA recently filed a trademark application for the word mark INTA with the Ukrainian Patent Office. INTA once again expressed its support with this move to the people and the IP community of Ukraine.
In a comment for World Intellectual Property Review (WIPR), managing partner of Doubinsky & Osharova Michael Doubinsky expressed a deep gratitude to INTA for such an unprecedented initiative and noted that for Ukrainian IP specialists this is a clear and powerful signal that Ukraine continues to a be part of a large international professional community.detail
According to psychologists, in difficult times it is necessary to find points of support (a foothold). Stability is one of such points. The international rating IAM Patent 1000 The World's Leading Patent Professionals 2022 recently identified the world's leading patent professionals.detail