- All we do for Clients is our top. We work hard to justify the trust and expectations of the Client. We guarantee absolute confidentiality of information received from the Client. We realize our responsibility for routine maintenance and for resolve of nonstandard problems. We provide due reports on proceeding the Client about his State of affairs.
- On the first day of our activity we declared an unwavering commitment to high quality of services that we provide to Clients. Each of our team members is doing everything to comply with these standards. Therefore, each case is handled with professional excellence. We focus our efforts to ensure successful result of our work.
- We set ourselves ambitious goals, the achievement of which will give the opportunity to be more attractive to Clients.
- We keep a favorable psychological climate in our team, having individual approach to each team member, taking into account his needs and giving them the chance to develop and choose the work area.
- We systematize experience gained by our professionals. We always encourage the desire to gain experience and share it with the colleagues.
- We enjoy sharing experiences at seminars, conferences and meetings.
We offer our Clients a strategy of creation a portfolio of intellectual property and provide its complex protection.
We provide a full range of intellectual property services.
Our lawyers and patent attorneys are graduates from the best educational institutions and have excellent practical experience.
Our history is the history of long-term successful practice, which ensured high reputation and rating of our Agency.
On October 17, 2019, the Northern Commercial Court of Appeal upheld the decision of the court of first instance on invalidating of the intellectual property rights to the trademark of a Russian manufacturer of automobile oils containing the verbal element “LUXOIL”.detail
About the concept of exhaustion of intellectual property rights, to the students of Legal High School told Victoria Sopilnyak, partner of "Doubinsky & Osharova".detail